Tuesday, May 25, 2010

B who?

So... just who the hell am I and why should anyone care what I have to say about records?

Well long story short, I'm a Bboy turned Break DJ (though I wouldn't say 'completely') making moves in the scene around the country. If you've gone to any bboy jams in Florida, in say the last 7-8 years, then you have to know who DJ Basic is. He taught me the game: records, digging, techniques; pretty much everything. He ended up putting me down in Little Green Apples, a diehard record diggin crew out of Jacksonville, and it's all uphill from there.

I've been digging and collecting records for about three years (which to many standards is really short, but I think I'll surprise you with my collection and knowledge of breaks) and even less time actually DJing (again, don't let the short time fool you). But really, this is only the start.. I've steady been paying my dues and as a result I am getting more and more exposure. So catch me at a jam near you soon or on a mixtape you bump at practice..

Check out the good folks at The BboySpot and cop one of our mixtapes:



No comments:

Post a Comment