Monday, July 19, 2010

The Lab!

So I planned on starting my new project for The BboySpot today, but apparently no one in Jacksonville has an Mbox Mini in stock, so I have no way to record onto my Mac at the moment (we used to do all our recording on a wack old PC and I'm just giving up on that now). But I should have it in hopefully by Friday. I wanted the deadline for it to be ready and printed by the 31st but it looks like it may be a week or so after that provided everything else falls into place and I work my ass off for a few straight nights. But we'll see what happens, it's definitely going to be soon though!

Anyways, since I was in such a record mood, I got bored and did a little editing. Just some shit around my room that keeps me focused when working on projects like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment