Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Leftovers

Whenever we make mixes we get a whole bunch of potential records and see how they will work. It always starts with twice as many as I could put in a 60-ish minute mix, but then it just gets trimmed and trimmed and I end up with all these records that don't make the cut. It's funny, for this particular project there were a lot of records I bought because I really wanted them on there, and I ended up not even using them! Haha, just the way it goes sometimes. Anyway, I'm about to track out the mix (for your skipping and repeating pleasure) and send it off to the homie Mex to get the CDs pressed up. There's a chance (cross your fingers, but don't shoot me if it doesn't work out) that they will be ready for Saturday at Lito's jam in Orlando, so hopefully the stars are aligned just right and it works out! Haha, otherwise, I should have my copies sometime next week.

Anyway, here's a real dope 45 I came up on but just didn't make the cut in this mix. Haha, enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment