Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The BboySpot Mix NOW AVAILABLE!!


Available for purchase online now here! I guarantee you will feel it! I will have my own physical copies in a few days and my homie Kenski (NUFSED clothing) will have some to sell for me at a few jams he will be vendoring at in the very new future (Rockers Rumble 5 in Colorado and BBoy City Hawaii)! Regardless of who you get it from, cop that!

Thank you for all your support! But you know it don't stop here, already planning some more shit, hitting up more jams, more records, more breaks, more everything!

1 comment:

  1. wassup yo!!! you know you are inspiring me very much at diggin'... so here is my bigest project. you don't have to download them all. just download the first 2 mixtapes and you will see my flava. thanks for your time!!!

    => http://breakboy.net/viewtopic.php?t=14260

    ReplyDelete