Thursday, September 23, 2010

Outbreak LA Promo Mix!

Recorded a one-take live mix to promote the Los Angeles Outbreak that I'll be rocking at (first time in DJing in LA, so I'm getting ready to kill it!). But lately, a lot of people have been talking about the lack of Hip-Hop (or at least songs that aren't super played out) at bboy jams, so I decided to revamp some of my joints and put up a little mix to show we got more than just breaks! I've grown up on Hip-Hop since the 2nd grade (thanks to my older brother) and its been with me long before I ever knew what bboying and DJing was, so I can spin this with my eyes closed. At jams I of course keep it all mixed up, but I love just spinning a good hour or so of cypher time of straight Hip-Hop joints because people will always go off to it! So I've been pulling out mad joints that deserve some play so I can start rocking more and more at jams cause its not always about the breaks! So enjoy!!

DJ B Ryan - Outbreak LA Promo (Live Mix!) by DJ B Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment