Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tricks 4 Treats!

Yoooo it's been a while since I updated this blog, but check the latest mix I cooked up for an upcoming Halloween jam we're doing in Jacksonville -- mixed together some records that had an eerie/Halloween type vibe! Check the mix below and download it for free!

I've been on the hunt for the last few months to work on some mixes that will drop by the end of the year. Next on the list is The Ingredientz Of Flava 2 with the homie DJ Lean Rock. I also plan to drop another free mix, another mix is in the works with DJ Basic and another project or two I got in the near future that I need to start collecting records for! Whew! Gotta keep it moving, end the year strong, and start the new year even stronger!

I hope to update this blog more often, so for any of my readers still out there, hold tight!!

1 comment: