Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Thanksgiving Leftovers 2012

What up yall! Back again with my yearly mix always dropping on Black Friday.

The very first mix I ever recorded solo was a few years back in 2008 after DJ Basic and I recorded Never Forgive Action 5 (the very first mix I ever did, period). I used a bunch of records that I pulled out for the NFA5 mix but didn't end up using -- so I've been doing this mix every year as a tradition and I pretty much use all records I planned on using on mixes but left off.

Also, I always make this a free, downloadable mix as my way of saying thanks to all of you guys who have supported me! We DJs couldn't be doing this without our audience, so this is all for yall!

Enjoy, download and share! 

Peace and much respect!
-B


No comments:

Post a Comment