Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bashville Stampede 2011!

This was my third year in a row going to Bashville Stampede in Tennessee and the thing I can say about this jam is, it gets bigger and bigger every single year! This was my first time DJing at the jam and man was it a long weekend! The energy of the jam was super dope and I was hype the entire time! Me and DJ Basic spun all day long (3pm - 1am)! There were about 60 crews battling in the prelims, so we were pulling out all the breaks! I think my favorite part was rocking the cyphers though, being on stage looking out to the venue was incredible, I saw a lot of nice cyphers jumping off! Of course spinning the semi-finals and finals was ill too, there was a lot of comp in the building -- I had to concentrate so hard on the battles I didn't really see how dope the battles were until I saw some of them on Youtube, haha! The Squadron vs Havikoro was definitely the battle of the night for me. I definitely cannot wait to get back next year because I would never miss this jam! Here's a little video I made of the trip, didn't get as much footage as I wanted since we were so busy DJing but it works. Dope times!

No comments:

Post a Comment